กล้องส่องทางไกลHIGH QUALITY BINOCULARS
SUPER HIGH RESULITION
- Boating / Yachting
- Bird Watching
- Auto Racing
- Horse Racing
It’s easy to use your new binoculars, it allows you to enjoy ultra close-ups for your favorite. For best results please carefully read and follow the instructions in this manual.
The options are designed from the highest elements of precision lenses. The super high resolution enables you to maximize clarity and sharpness for you favorite views.
HOW TO USE
- Remove all four protective lens caps.
- Locate an object for viewing.
- Rlace binoculars comfortably at eye level and look through the eye-pieces.
- Set the zoom level to highest power.
- Adjust the angle between the left and right binocular cylinders until you can see a clear circle of view through the eye pieces. The binoculars are now adjusted to your eye width. Make a note of your eye scale number for future use.
- Keep your right eye closed while looking through the left cylinder with your left eye. Adjust the focus wheel by rotating it until the object can be seen clearly and sharply.
- Close your left eye while looking through the right cylinder with your right eye., Adjust the diopter ring by rotating it until the object becomes clear and sharp. This allows you to adjust the possible difference between your two eyes.
NOTE: Adjust only the focus wheel while focusing on another object.
HOW TO USE ZOOM FEATURE:
- To bring an object closer (Increasing the magnification), push the zoom lever to higher. To obtain a wide field of view. Push the zoom lever to lower numbers ( decreasing the magnification).
- At lower magnification, a subject may appear sharper. You can adjust the zoom lever to find a good magnification and clarity for the chosen object.
NOTE: You may need to re-adjust the focus when viewing from low magnification to highest magnification.
CARE AND STORAGE
Do not touch lens surface with the fingers or any rough material. If the outside lens surface becomes soiled, it should be cleaned with the same care as a camera lens. Blow or whisk loose matter away with a bellows lens brush, breath on the surface , and wipe it away with a soft. Clean, lint less cloth. User of cleaning fluid is not recommended. Cleaning of interior lens surfaces should be attempted only be an authorizes repairman.
Protect your binoculars from impact damage and use the strap and case supplied with them
Avid exposing your binoculars to moisture, salt spray, or other corrosive conditions that may damage them.
Store your binoculars in the case in a cool dry place away from dust or chemicals. An airtight container that has a drying agent such as silica gel in it would be ideal. The focusing wheel should be turned as far as it will go to the left for storage.
Never attempt to disassemble your binoculars. Service or repairs when necessary should be under taken only by authorized specialists.